Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where am I? When will I return?

“Hey, Emily!” you may be shouting, “Whatever happened to the Daily Shill? Why did you do all that publicity like creating a facebook page and e-mailing your relatives if you weren’t going to post for weeks?”


I tell you, it wasn’t intentional. I’m in my first semester of grad school, and the workload over the past few weeks has really gotten to me.


“So what?” you may respond, “Are you ever coming back?”


The answer, my friends, is yes. I have less than 100 pages of Daniel Okrent’s prohibition left to complete, and I hope to see Due Date this weekend. So come back in a week or so (or check the Daily Shill facebook page) and I bet you’ll find a new review or two.


“But Emily,” you may whine, “I still want to read some reviews.”


Very well. Here are links to some of my older reviews.


A book I liked: A Captain's Duty

A book I didn't like: Staying True


A movie I liked: The Kids are All Right

A movie I didn't like: Cop Out


A TV Show I liked: Louie

A TV Show I didn't like: The Ricky Gervais Show


You could also browse the list, and click on the crossed-out titles to read their reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment