Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ratings without Reviews

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday yesterday-- sorry there was no new update! Today, I bring back "Ratings without Reviews" where I rate some of the other things I've been reading and watching. Later this week, there will be a new Daily Shill Review.

Ratings without Reviews:

Books:
Sleepwalk with Me by Mike Birbiglia: A seriously funny book, completely worth the read. 5/5

The Sandman, Preludes & Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman (and several illustrators): I've read the Sandman series before and loved it, but it starts a little slow. 3/5

The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson: The perfect follow up to 13 Little Blue Envelopes; Johnson knows how to write quality YA Fiction. 4/5

Movies:
Catfish: Engaging, creepy, and engrossing. 5/5

The Hangover Part II: I didn't think a repeat of the same plot could be funny, Part II proves that, with new jokes, it can be. 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment